Well I’m just going to write my answers to the questions without writing any introduction or the question it self.
My answer for question number one is that we have to believe what we see and experience clearly with our own eyes and mind. We can’t doubt everything; it would make us go crazy. I understand it from the text that he doesn’t see the cow very clearly, it says that he only recognised her from the distance. I would say that that he doesn’t really know, because it could be a case of mixed identity
But was he right to way that he knew she was?
No because he fought someone/something else was his cow. How knew that the subject that he fought was his cow was in the field, but he didn’t knew if it is his dear cow Doris or not.
Monday, 23 November 2009
Theory Of Knowledge
This is a post for Theory Of Knowledge (TOK). I have to rearange my blog so i don't have to make a new one for every subject that i will have with Chris.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment