Thursday 14 January 2010

Emotional IQ Test

http://queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1121






1. No i don't agree with my score. To be honest, I think I'm the opposit. Most of the time i'm able to control my moods and I have easy to make friends. I'm good at hiding my feelings, but i don't have trouble with them. And I don't have problems with leting others to get close to me.

I totally disagree with my result.

2. The weakesses are:

- To many questions, you don't pay that much attention.

- A lot of unnecessary questions

- How the questions are written.

3. Well it depends on what you want to achive in life. If you want to be a boss or chief then it's good to have a low emotional IQ, because you're more focused on the success of your company then your staff. If you want to be caring and filled with love then it's better to have a high emotional IQ result.

No comments:

Post a Comment