Tuesday 19 January 2010

My Book Recommendations



Tips nr. 1
A Thousand Splendid Suns - by Khaled Hosseini

I think that this book is brilliant. It opened my eyes to an other world and helped me to understand it better. It made me realize how thankfull I should be for what I've got. To be honest it changed my point of view and and I include this often in my analysis and comparisons.

READ MORE ABOUT A Thousand Splendid Suns HERE!!!
Or buy it here.


Tips nr. 2

jPod - by Douglas Coupland

Not many books make me laught, but with this one I fell off the chair many times.
I admit that the beginning of the book is not that interesting and you don't want to continue reading. But after the first couple of chapters you get used to the writer's style and you star to understand the ironic and complicated humor. After a while you just can't let the book go out of your hands.

READ MORE ABOUT THIS jPod HERE!!!
Or buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment